Please note that our group acupuncture sessions have been discontinued until further notice. In order to provide the safest possible experience for everyone, we have instituted some important changes:
- Private (one-on-one) treatments only
- Appointment is required, no walk-ins
- $60-80 sliding scale
- One-hour appointment time limit
- A 30 minute period for cleaning is scheduled after each appointment
- Masks are required for everyone entering the clinic
- Our waiting room is closed; no one but patients will be admitted to the clinic
- Temperature, pulse oxygen and COVID-19 symptom screenings will be performed before patients will be allowed to enter the treatment space
- Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 or recent exposure to a confirmed case of COVID-19 should call or text the clinic to cancel their appointment; no cancellation fee will be charged
- Patients who are high-risk are encouraged to work with us remotely through our telehealth portal; we can guide you in recommendations for self-care
- Our insurance carrier requires a signed waiver before treatment. Contact us if you would like a copy in advance.
Established patients (those who have visited the clinic in the last five years) can use this button to book an appointment:
New patients (or those who have not been to the clinic for the last five years) will need to book an initial virtual consult through our telehealth portal, before getting acupuncture services.
In addition, any patient who would like to take advantage of our experienced, highly-skilled Chinese herbal medicine at affordable rates is welcome to book a telehealth session. Click on this button to go to our telehealth bookings page.
FOR NEW PATIENTS OR TELEHEALTH
Our clinic at 5920 Johnson Street, Suite 106 in Hollywood will reopen for acupuncture services in June. You can call us at 954-304-3786, or contact us by email using our online form.